If you have employees that drive on company business, you are legally required to make sure that their driving licence is valid and that they are suitable to drive the vehicle that they use. This is why you must regularly perform commercial drivers license checking.
If you don't, and one of your drivers has an accident while out driving on company business, your company will come under investigation, putting your entire organisation at risk.
At TAS, we are partnered with Davis Licence Check, a DVLA authorised licence checking service will give you all the information you need to keep your driving fleet legal. The DAVIS Licence Check service automates the required driver checks to help minimise occupational road risk and manage compliance requirement.
- Checks the driver has the correct category entitlement and eligibility to drive.
- Checks the licence for current endorsements, penalty points and convictions.
- Identifies and monitors 'high risk' drivers.
- Frequency of rechecks can be scheduled according to risk for a truly flexible approach to driver checks.
- Analyses data provided by the DVLA.
- A safe, secure and reliable cloud solution which records, stores and verifies driving licence information.
- Integrates with in-house software applications if desired.
How will it improve efficiency?
- Automatic scheduling of driving licence rechecks without the need for human intervention.
- Provides results in seconds.
- Easy onboard - 5 simple methods to add drivers.
- Manages the full driver permission process (valid for 3 years)
- Triggers comprehensive notifications and immediate warnings
- Reduces paperwork and administration for both office based employees and drivers.