The market leading convenient, and portable solution for downloading data directly from a Vehicles Digital Tachograph unit (VU).
This robust but lightweight device comes complete with the required VU cable connector, and is compatible with all makes of digital tachograph used within Europe. Driver cards can even download via the VU, at the press of a button. The files are stored on a 2Gbytes SD memory card, included in the package.
Downloaded data is stored in files exactly as required by the Digital Tachograph Legislation. Customers have the choice to transfer these files into another computer either by plugging the memory card into a standard memory card reader or by connecting the Digidown to the USB port of the computer and copying files in the normal way.
Digidown is simple to use, flexible, and highly reliable.
- Interface and storage matche requirements of EU Regulation 3821/85 Annex 1B
- Robust self-coloured case
- No batteries needed
- Downloads all or part of the contents of a vehicle unit (VU) including activities, events/faults and detailed speed.
- Downloads driver cards via a VU (especially useful whilst away from home)
- Three buttons to select download type. Three LEDs to show status and progress.
- Easy to store, easy to carry, easy to use
- Low cost
- User choice of download options
- Memory card removable for storage, sending back to base or retention as evidence
- Works with all Drivers hours and Working
- Time Analysis Software
|Size||80 x 40 x 20mm|
|Cable lengths||Integral download cable – 200mm
USB upload cable – 2m
|Memory capacity||2Gbytes plug-in memory card supplied as standard|