The requirement to download data regularly from digital tachographs is well known. For users who can get back to base and store the downloaded data the Digidown and Digidown Plus units are ideal tools to meet this requirement.
Downloading must still be carried out whilst away from base, for instance on extended journeys. The Digidown Blue makes it very easy to download both vehicle unit (VU) and driver card data wherever the vehicle is. The data can then be sent to wherever it is needed via Bluetooth and a suitable Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
A company card is always needed when downloading from VUs. Normally this must be taken to the vehicle. With the Digidown Blue the company card can be left at home.
Back at base it can still be inconvenient to take the company card to the vehicle and then take the data to where it is needed. Again the Digidown Blue can be used along with a mobile phone. Alternatively the Digidown Blue can be used very easily with a Digidown Base Box.
When sending data back to where it is needed there is no need for special mobile phone contracts - a normal phone arrangement (contract or pre-pay) is quite suitable. With the Digidown Base box there are no on-going costs at all.
- Downloads all or part of the contents of all types of vehicle unit (VU) including activities, events/faults and detailed speed.
- Downloads driver cards direct into the unit without the need for a company card
- Downloads VU data with the company card left at home (VDO 1.3 and later).
- Sends the data back to base via Bluetooth
- Using the Digidown Base box
- Using a suitable Bluetooth-enabled phone
- Interface and storage matches requirements of EU Regulation 3821/85 Annex 1B.
- Three buttons to select VU download type. Three LEDs to show status and progress.
- Totally compatible with the standard Digidown and Digidown Plus units.
- No need to carry downloaded data back to base.
- No need to take the company card to the vehicle.
- No installation costs.
- Low cost unit. Uses standard AA-size alkaline batteries giving long battery life.
- Low data transmission costs. No need for special mobile phone contracts.
- No data transmission costs when used with the Digidown Base box.
- Works with all Drivers hours and Working Time Analysis Software.
|Size||165 x 70 x 20mm|
|Weight Approx||150g without batteries, 200g with typical alkaline batteries|
Integral download cable – 200mm
|Memory capacity||2Gbytes ready-formattedmemory card supplied asstandard|